Support program for health Developpment Sanitaire, Boucle du Mouhoun
Overall objectives of the project
The overall objective of the project is: Contribute to improving the health status of the populations of the health districts of Nouna, Toma and Tougan in Boucle du Mouhoun..
Specific objectives of the project
The specific objectives of the project:
• Strengthen the operational and institutional capacities of the Non-Governmental Organization for Capacity Building and the 5 Community-based Implementing Organizations;
• Contribute to reducing morbidity related to malaria in the intervention area;
• Contribute to increasing the detection rate of tuberculosis in the SOS Sahel-BHM intervention zone;
• Contribute to reducing the prevalence of STIs-HIV / AIDS;
• Contribute to improving hygiene and sanitation conditions in the area of intervention;
• Contribute to increasing vaccine coverage in the intervention area;
• Contribute to increasing the coverage of interventions for maternal and child health;
Haut du formulaire
Bas du formulaire
Contribute to the fight against malnutrition..
AREAS OF PROJECT INTERVENTION
The project is active in the general area of health with a focus on community management of the following areas:
The budget allocated to the project is annual. In 2015, it was 46 492 540 F CFA, down 56% compared to 2014.
PARTNERS OF THE PROGRAM
The project partners are the PADS with regard to the financing of the activities and the Directorate of Community Health for the technical aspects.
The project runs in the Boucle du Mouhoun region, in the health districts of Nouna, Toma and Tougan. The Non-Governmental Capacity Building Organization (NGO-RenCap) for this area of intervention is SOS SAHEL International Burkina Faso with a base in Dédougou chief town of the Boucle du Mouhoun Region.