Technical assistance for the implementation of sustainable land
Technical assistance for the implementation of sustainable land and forest management activities (GDTF) to municipalities in the Koulwoko micro basin
The technical assistance to municipalities for the implementation of sustainable land and forest management activities is carried out within the framework of the annual tripartite protocols binding SOSSIBF, the national coordination of the third phase of the second national land management program ( PNGT2-3) and the communes of Kando, Andemetenga, Piéla and Bilanga constituting the Koulwoko micro catchment area.
Objectives of the assistance
This assistance has the following objectives:
- provide technical assistance to producers and municipalities for carrying out GDTF activities;
- channel and involve the Deconcentrated Technical Services in the implementation of the activities;
- capitalize on achievements and assess their sustainability and contribution to sustainable land and forest management.
The overall budget for this assistance amounts to 66,816,000 CFA francs distributed among the four communes as follows:
The project partners are:
INTERVENTION AREA OF PROJECT
Latest from Super Utilisateur
- AGRIFINANCE / SOSSIBF project
- Radio fight against desertification and climate change (RLCD)
- West African Dialogue on Private Climate Financing
- Drinking water supply and sanitation project in BAM province, Burkina Faso (PEPAB2)
- Intensification of family sanitation in 12 rural communes in the Hauts Bassins and Boucle du Mouhoun regions
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.