DECENTRALIZED COOPERATION PROGRAM DEDOUGOU -DOUAI, PHASEIII (PCD DEDO3)
Overall objective of the project
Strengthen local governance by consolidating the initiatives undertaken by development actors in the town of Dédougou.
Specific objective (s) of the project
- Support rural development by securing cereal stocks through the intensification of warrantage activities (credit on a guaranteed grain stock) to fight against food insecurity and the promotion of production micro-project initiatives by Village Councils. Development;
- Contribute to the achievement of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) for access to drinking water and basic sanitation in the commune of Dédougou;
- Promote digital solidarity through complementary developments at the multimedia center level and through the use of ICTs in the field of local management, economic activities, learning and training of young people, women and workers;
- Strengthen local public services through specific training for municipal technical services and the acquisition of equipment to strengthen the project management capacity of the Mairie de Dédougou;
- Support the empowerment of women through the creation of a credit granting fund for women's income-generating activities and their supervision through specific training.
The budget of the program is 506,744 Euros, or 332,402,859 FCFA divided between the following partners:
INTERVENTION AREA OF PROJECT
Latest from Super Utilisateur
- AGRIFINANCE / SOSSIBF project
- Radio fight against desertification and climate change (RLCD)
- West African Dialogue on Private Climate Financing
- Drinking water supply and sanitation project in BAM province, Burkina Faso (PEPAB2)
- Intensification of family sanitation in 12 rural communes in the Hauts Bassins and Boucle du Mouhoun regions
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.