RESILIENCE AND ECONOMIC PROJECT
PROJECT RESILIENCE AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN THE SAHEL RESILIENCE INCREASED (REGIS_ER)
Context of the project :
The project "Resilience and Economic Growth in the Sahel - Increased Resilience (REGIS-ER)" funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is being implemented by NCBA CLUSA and its partners.
It supports the establishment of conservation agriculture, or Conservation Farming, in combination with Assisted Natural Regeneration (RNA).
For questions of sustainability, project actions as well as the need to broaden the scope of new innovative technologies to reach more households in its area of intervention, the REGIS ER project selected the NGO SOS SAHEL International Burkina Faso (SOSSIBF) to implement CF-RNA activity in Loroum province.
Overall objective of the project
The REGIS-ER project seeks to strengthen the resilience of the populations of Niger and Burkina through the improvement of their food, nutrition and economic security
The financial partners of the project are:
INTERVENTION AREA OF PROJECT
Latest from Super Utilisateur
- AGRIFINANCE / SOSSIBF project
- Radio fight against desertification and climate change (RLCD)
- West African Dialogue on Private Climate Financing
- Drinking water supply and sanitation project in BAM province, Burkina Faso (PEPAB2)
- Intensification of family sanitation in 12 rural communes in the Hauts Bassins and Boucle du Mouhoun regions
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.