Project "Mobilization of local actors in Water, Sanitation and Hygiene for the achievement of the Millennium Tapoa"
Overall objectives of the project
• Contribute to the Millennium Development Goals n ° 6 and 7 n sustainably improve access to drinking water and sanitation in the province of Tapoa by 2015;
• Contribute to the prevention of acute malnutrition in Tapoa province as part of an integrated ACF project on Infant Nutrition, Food Security and Livelihoods (contribution to the Millennium Development Goals-MDG-1, 4 & 5);
• Contribute to the objectives of the national strategy for access to drinking water and sanitation of the National Drinking Water Supply and Sanitation Program (PN-AEPA) in Burkina Faso;
• Improve the living conditions and dignity of the people of Tapoa province.
Haut du formulaire
Specific objectives of the project
Reduction of morbidity related to waterborne diseases through the sustainable improvement of access to water, sanitary environment and hygienic practices of the population of Tapoa province.
AREAS OF PROJECT INTERVENTION
The overall budget is € 3,358,080, ie: CFAF 2,202,756,083; of which € 755,335 (495,467,280.6 FCFA or 22.49% of the overall budget) for SOS SAHEL INTERNATIONAL. The breakdown by source of funding is as follows:
• European Union (EU): € 2,500,000.00 (74.45%)
PARTNERS OF THE PROGRAM
Those are :
$1·Haut du formulaire
$1·Bas du formulaire
Eastern Region: Tapoa province, Botou communes, Kantchari, Logobou, Namounou, Partiaga, Tambaga, Tansarga, Diapaga. The project headquarters is in Diapaga, chief town of the province of Tapoa.